Every August, cycle 1 of 3 routes through several villages, with supported stops offering food and drinks with lunch provided at midpoint in Port Bruce.
You’ll ride through:
- Aylmer’s friendly mainstreet
- Pastoral Amish Settlement
- Otter Valley’s Challenging downs and ups
- Port Burwell’s Heritage Lighthouse
- The Lakeshore’s Negative Tailwind
- Port Bruce’s Quiet Charm
- Historic Sparta
- Bustling Port Stanley
- Southern Ontario’s rich farmland
- Numerous Climbs
All proceeds go to Forest City Velodrome and the Environmental Leadership Program at East Elgin Secondary School.
Quiet, challenging, scenic – a route by cyclists for cyclists.