TAKE NOTICE that the Council of the Town of Aylmer will hold a virtual Public Meeting on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:00pm to consider a General Housekeeping Amendment to Zoning By-law No. 57-99, pursuant to Section 34 of the Planning Act, R.S.O., 1990, as amended.
THE PURPOSE AND EFFECT – These are Town-initiated “housekeeping” amendments that affect all lands in the Town of Aylmer (unless otherwise specified) as generally itemized below:
- Amend, add and remove definitions
- Amend, add and remove general provisions
- Corrections to errors and omissions discovered in the By-law
- Amend, add and remove zone requirements
- Amend, add and remove site specific provisions
- Amend, add and remove permitted uses
- Amend Schedule “A” – Zoning By-law Maps
- Amend and add to table of contents
- Consolidation of Zoning By-law Amendments and Minor Variances
ORAL OR WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS may be made by the public either in support or in opposition to the proposed Zoning By-law Amendment. Any person may attend the virtual Public Meeting and make an oral submission or direct a written submission to the Deputy Clerk. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, this Public Meeting will be held virtually via the Teams platform. Members of the public wishing to speak at the meeting either via Teams or via telephone will be required to register by 9:00 a.m. on October 20, 2021. Please contact the Town’s Deputy Clerk/Coordinator by email.
Comments can be submitted by emailing the Town’s Deputy Clerk at any time prior to the meeting or can be dropped off or mailed to Town Hall at 46 Talbot Street West Aylmer, Ontario N5H 1J7.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION will be listed here when available. For more information about this matter, including information about appeal rights, please contact Manager of Planning and Development at 519-773-3164 Ext. 4915 or by email.
NOTICE DATED: September 27, 2021