The Voting Period begins on October 17, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. and ends on October 24, 2022 at 8:00 p.m.
Three Voting Methods Are Available:
- Follow the instructions on your voter information card.
- Follow the instructions on your voter information card
Voter Information Centre
- Offers In-Person, Electronic Voting
- Voting Assistance
- Additions or Amendments to the Voter’s List
- Bring your Voter Information Card or Proof of Address for a fast voting expierence
I didn’t receive my voter information card:
- Visit Townhall before 5:00pm on October 14, 2022
- Visit the Voter Information Centre after October 17, 2022, see the hours of operation below.
- If you need to be added to the voters list, you will require an acceptable document for voter identification.
A person is eligible to vote in an election held in the Town of Aylmer, if on voting day the person is:
- A Canadian citizen;
- At least 18 years old;
- Residing in the Town of Aylmer, or the owner or tenant of land in the Town of Aylmer, or the spouse of such owner or tenant; and
- Is not otherwise prohibited from voting.
Voter Help Centre – 25 Centre St. – Hours of Operation
October 17 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
October 18 – 21 -8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
October 24 – 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m