The Finance Department is responsible to manage the Town’s financial affairs as directed by Town Council. The financial well-being of the Town is ensured through effective and reliable financial policies, advice and information to Council and Town Departments.
The Treasurer is responsible for providing the following financial services:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Budget Development (Operating and Capital)
- Property Taxation
- Financial Statements and Performance Measures
- Investment and Debt Management
To view all news and documents related to the Town of Aylmer’s 2023 Budget, click here.
- 2019 Dept Budget and Levy Comparison
- 2019 Budget Summary
- 2019 Budget Projects and Reserve Contributions
- 2019 Residential Tax Estimate and Proportion
- 2018 Operating Budget Overview
- Budget 2018 Overview by Pie Chart
- 2018 Capital And Discretionary Budget
- 2017 Budget Overview
- 2017 Budget Pie Chart by Function
- 2017 Capital Budget
- 2017 Discretionary Operating Budget
- 2016 Budget Overview
- 2016 Budget Pie Chart by Function
- 2016 Capital Budget
- 2016 Discretionary Operating Budget
- 2015 Budget Overview
- 2015 Budget Pie Chart by Function
- 2015 Capital Budget
- 2015 Discretionary Operating Budget
- 2014 Budget Overview
- 2014 Budget Pie Chart by Function
- 2014 Capital Budget
- 2014 Discretionary Operating Budget
- 2013 Budget Overview
- 2013 Budget Pie Chart by Function
- 2013 Capital Budget
- 2013 Discretionary Operating Budget
- 2020 Town of Aylmer Financial Statements
- 2020 East Elgin Community Complex Financial Statements
- 2020 Aylmer Police Services Financial Statement
- 2020 Financial Information Return
Finance & Taxation Policies
The Town of Aylmer’s Property Tax Policy is available for download here.
The Town of Aylmer’s Accounts Receivable Collection Policy is available for download here.
The Town of Aylmer’s Purchasing Policy is available for download here.
The Town of Aylmer’s Investment Policy is available for download here.
The 2023 Asset Management Plan has been completed based on the strategic goals, objectives, and direction obtained within the Town of Aylmer Strategic Asset Management Policy. This plan has been endorsed by the senior management team of the municipality.
Contact Town of Aylmer Staff
46 Talbot Street West, Aylmer, ON N5H 1J7
519-773-3164 ext. 4919